D02K1
Vui lòng đăng nhập để tìm kiếm hoặc chia sẻ tài liệu!
Nếu chưa có tài khoản hãy dành 30 giây để đăng ký.
D02K1
Vui lòng đăng nhập để tìm kiếm hoặc chia sẻ tài liệu!
Nếu chưa có tài khoản hãy dành 30 giây để đăng ký.
D02K1
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

D02K1

Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn lớp D02 khóa 1 cử nhân bằng 2 ngành tiếng anh KHKT khoa ngoại ngữ Đại Học Bách Khoa Hà Nội

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know

Go down 
5 posters
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2
Tác giảThông điệp
judge_8x
Tể Tướng
Tể Tướng
judge_8x

Tổng số bài gửi : 68

Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 10:36

I'd go along with a lot of that ! Indeed, i don't care how to have highest score.I think I care about how to develop our ability.Try and do your best are enough.
( one thing for you : use EL language in this topic,please. )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
judge_8x
Tể Tướng
Tể Tướng
judge_8x

Tổng số bài gửi : 68

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 21:44

To day ,we have finished test week and go to entertainment week.I hope everyone come here to show your writing skill. Mai,Toàn and me are showing our EL language althought it isn't good. ( Liêm : don't shy you can come here and write everything you want )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
kimdungkd
Mẫu Giáo
Mẫu Giáo

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 16:23

hi! everybody
i'm new remember. i know a little english. i want to particupar to improve my english. hope you to help
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 66
Đến từ : Nghệ An

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19 2011, 20:18

Welcome Cool
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://d02k1.forumvi.com
kimdungkd
Mẫu Giáo
Mẫu Giáo

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:15

i prepare for final-test. but i can't do cuel dialogue and roleplay in speaking english natually. may i help? do you have key of it. please post to me. thanks very much. help me? help me, please?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know    Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Prerare for final-test. Come and tell me anything you know
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 2 trong tổng số 2 trangChuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
D02K1 :: Góc Học Tập :: Discussion-
Chuyển đến